Can You Pay Back 8 Years of My Life Back?

 Payback Time? 

Can You?

in real life's everyone face challenges but pray you not face it like me. your responsible for all the days, week, month and years of life which wasted just to confused me with all that foolish actions. if there is a real court I will submit a life wasted request and I am sure your not able to pay back. I am saying what is the benefits of doing this when you just don't want to go there someone else which has the direction already and misuse you because your out of money. remember this all will not go anywhere because I already prepared for all that shits. All this will lead those involved responsible for my life. I can misuse anyone  for the reason of anything, I should not, your should not, we are the only people in the world can't develop because we don't want anyone to grow and we really fell jealous about it. can we give an example of Europe or other countries they grew, because the people of the country work together and they are units. I am not saying be like Europe people but if you want to have big buildings, top economics, Satellite on sky then you should copy to improve unity. my articles not target one person it is for all the people and humanity goods wish my articles one day changes all around me. this is funny all the people can't change one person perspective but if this happen to change all will change me as well. give me my space mean allow me to live my life the way I want to because I am hard worker and will proof that your wrong. build up a business in country with not external and internal support just like cutting cake with a pencil or pen it really look hideous it cut,  but you can't eat the cake with a pencil or pen. For me money still a low level, cheap A4 paper that anyone can tear a part and you can delete it's existing. I know for you money can really values but you didn't know you can't buy happiness and relationships(Friends, Brother).

In my article there is a lot of things that you can't understand and it confuse you only I will be able to answer to the question when you ask and me answer.



Conclusion:

This is life it happens, be cool about it escape but don't forget. this article purpose is to reverse back those years which wasted. 


Author 

Ferdows Sahil Ayobi                 

Post a Comment

0 Comments